David Ernest Salazar was born on September 26, 1952, in Denver, CO he was the Son of Frank and Ernestine Salazar. He was also survived by many family members and friends
• Was loved very much
• Was a good artist, he liked to draw sceneries and faces using pencil and oil paint he also enjoyed photographing and drawing dead trees
• At one time he even did a little tattooing work mainly for family and friends
• Was skilled in the auto body business and could prep and paint vehicles
• enjoyed reading the bible daily especially to the kids which he was very good with the kids
• liked going for walks and hanging out on the 16th street mall with his friends
• was a character and liked to come off the wall with everybody and some of favorite sayings were "BOOYAH" and "OOOOOHHH PUNK"
• had a really good heart and was always willing to lend a hand if needed
• lived a tough life due to his choices but he persevered and endured up until the end
• always liked to say he hasn't eaten for "2 weeks" sometimes a little while after he just got done eating. LOL
• enjoyed cartoons, real life programs based on true events, e.g., The history channel, cold case files, forensic files, how things work, etc... and one of his biggest likes was UFO's.
• liked his SKOL vodka, he would always say he was a "SKOL brother". LOL
If you would like to see David for the last time he can be viewed from 10:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday, March 21, 2015 located at the Mile High Funeral , 1220 S. Jason St., Denver, CO 80223
There will be a reception from 1:00pm to 5:00pm located at the Snowbird 2 Condominium Clubhouse, Bldg. 13, 3336 S. Ammons St., Lakewood, CO 80227 where there will food and refreshments.
If you would like to bring food and beverage contact Veronica at 303-995-4513 to see if anything is needed.
*************** IMPORTANT ***************
Do not park in any of the reserved parking spaces or you will be towed away at your own expense. There are plenty of unmarked spaces located throughout the complex and plenty of off-street parking. The clubhouse is located in the middle of the complex.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of David Ernest Salazar, please visit our floral store.